Vocational Training on Commercial Art – W.B
Sandipan Acharjee’s minimalistic storyline body of work depicts the relationship of body and the object in an urban scene mainly dealing with the humdrum lifestyle and struggles of people like milkman, migrant laborers, bus conductors, dhobis, fruits and vegetable vendors, and hawkers working at their own various respective sites like local market, bus and railway stations. Since past three years he has been documenting these spatial distributions of these workers while his everyday local travel and interaction with them. The naive forms painted with subtle tones of water colors with some line drawings are evolved from the photographic references of his daily observations. Stitching as his primary source of income, Sandipan’s works depicts the site maps intricately stitched with thread and painted figures with acrylic, and watercolors on paper.
- Annual exhibition of oriental art – 2013,2014,2015,2016
- Annual exhibition of art of coloure – 2018
- Annual exhibition of sketch club of Academy Of fine arts 2016, 2017,2018
- Annual exhibition of Academy of fine arts 2019-20
- Annual exhibition of state academy Rabindra Bharati – 2019,2020
- Annual exhibition of FineXt – 2019 – Bhopal
- Annual exhibition of art festival – 2019 -Bhopal
- National art competition of 27 art point – 2019 Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
- Kalyani 2015.
- Birla academy 2018.
- Gallery gold 2017 present art of color.
- Gallery GC Laha 2019
- Cirtificate of merit in water colors at oriental
- Art societty 2013
- Nadia.741250.kolkata.west bengal